NEVER WILL ........
Eeee...I went home today with such a high spirit.. I even looked through Kimi's pics in my handset while walking, sniffing the free-smell of Famous Amos and RotiBoy on the way,.. only to be spoilt by the huge crowd waited outside Putra station, unabled to get ourselves into the station pon..
I could imagine in my head when the supervisor open the gates, terrifying human stampede will crash me like the French stepping on the grapes for wine ..(ape yg i cakap ni?)..The air-cond was like not functioning at all, people fanning themselves angrily and every face that i looked ready to kill somebody.. so much of our public trans-por-ta-tion !!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
16 comments:
malaysia public transport..errmmm
malaysia public transport is not too bad what...now we have Putra, Monorail, Star, Komuter, those Rapid buses...just pick and choose..
susah2 naik basikal je la...
En Jose pun naik public transport ke...
next time when you got free smell from Famous Amos or Rotiboy..better not to resist them, wont regret...
tu aar..
I like rotiboy too...murah and sedap...
u suke mkn dkt rotiboy branch mana?
Malaysia public transports I think still Ok...& I like hotdog 1901...
Anonymous-1
depends where I am during that time...I used to have rotiboy with my sister at One Utama...she loves them too...with RM 1.50, bole la buat alas perut... during weekends, if at KLCC then ada gak beli kat situ...
famous amos yg best tu apa? cookie butter scotch ekk...
kenapa ada anonymous -1
Because there is another anonymous. I'm anonymous-1, the original anonymous..
Hi Ghostbuster....do you know about spooky tour in KL vicinity? Is there really exist? My sister in law curious about it?
Anonymous-1
ooo...lepas ni ada la anonymous 2...
mana la eden tahu pasal spooky2 tu..nama jer ghostbuster...should try people like Uztaz Harun Din, those people are the expert...
siti, byk sgt ker mr anonymous ni sampai ada version 1,2,3
alah biasa la geng geng takdak telor mana brani buh nama sendiri nanti bini masing masing marah yo!
hahahaha
aaik..sume silent mode :D guanar?? hehe
so how was your weekend Nurul?
Adrie, you are right. But not for me. I like to be undercover so one days i would likes to suprised our Mrs Nurul. :)
anonymous, aku nko tak tanya pun..
Nurul ... so quite....
Anonymous-1
Hi...Nurul
I miss ur stories....
Post a Comment