
I used to love clothes hunting,..but now i dont
I used to love shoes searching,..but now i dont
I used to love shops & sales,..but now i dont
I used to have such high energy to do everthing,..but now office day is like running a marathon..
I used to find it OK standing on the LRT for 40mins,..but now i just feel like slumping on the floor..
I used to have a high threshold of patience,..but now even the silliest thing can set me off..
On the other hand:-
1) I would love it v.much if someone could lend me the whole series of Season 1 and 2:Grey's Anatomy..
2) I just fancy my bed a little more nowadays..
3) I am currently addicted to stickgal..i think she's so creative..go visit her.
Adios..
3 comments:
Ko pegi je download Grey's Anatomy kat www.puzo.org. Latest season sumer ada situ. Aku dah download full citer Heroes
are your emotions sorted yet?
helloo..anybody home...
mcm nak usang jer blog ni haha..ni berjangkit dgn chewah kot...haha
Post a Comment