Thursday, September 18, 2008

Snip...Snip...and away.......

Today is my day out to the salon..It's at Midvalley !...As usual, if I go to the salon, I expect to be alone...my own personal time to pamper myself...no husband, no kids...just me having my own personal time, to look good, for my own satisfaction..and of course, my stylist too.... :) (I couldnt do it alone, can I? )

Today's visit is for the coming Hari Raya....It's the Hari Raya Trimmm....yeay...!!

I wanted something different this time, not just a trim back to my original shoulder length style...i want it shorter, with a bit more fringe...I had a great time and laugh while my stylist snipped away my locks...And, I should give credits to my hairstylist...I wouldnt let anybody touch my hair except her...Her name is Ling, and I've been with her ever since i came back from the UK..6 years !!
hihihi...i like this in the making pic....very funny

this is Ling, my hairstylist with her bushy style hair

okie dokie...I am done

5 comments:

AA said...

Babe! :D
It's been a long time... Was browsing and I was like, eh, cam kenal je...
Read your blog, having the time of your life huh? Good for you.
CUTE KIDS!!! Geram k?

E Y C H A said...

Auu..kalau ada masa jengah2 la jugak blog aku http;//norafesa.blogspot.com hehe, rasanya in some way aku pun aktif gak blogging berbanding friendster since friendster blocked by company (hampeh!)...take care..and have a great time :)

Anonymous said...

auu..kata slalu update..pasal x update2 nie...huhu.. klu rajin, jenguk my new blog http://wellbeing2u.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.